We're teaming up with the LAUNCH Festival to present the "Urban Summit Powered by Tumml" tomorrow! Come hear from leading urban startups, an esteemed panel of judges, and a fireside chat with Lyft CTO Chris Lambert. Shout out to Microsoft for supporting this event! We've got some free tickets left to give away – click here to claim yours. See you at the LAUNCH AMA stage tomorrow?
Congrats to all of the urban impact startups that participated in Tumml's "Urban Insights: Raising Your Seed Round" workshop last week (full list below).
- Next Request: Streamlining the public records request process (& winner of the $5K Urban Insights pitch prize).
- Giving Side: A comprehensive platform to fully track, measure and improve the entirety of individuals' charitable donations over time.
- SendVote: An interactive public survey tool to organize what people think and start conversations between people based on how they answered questions.
- StatFoods: "Processed Food for Good," leveraging food science to make novel foods that are delicious, affordable, and healthy.
- Token Transit: Mobile ticketing platform for small and mid-sized public transportation agencies.
- CurbNinja: A community-based mobile app that helps motorbikers find & share reliable parking.
- Trumpet: A marketing automation platform for small, local merchants to facilitate sales and delivery.
Also, check out Tumml in this New York Times photo essay about Silicon Valley. You can read more updates from Tumml here, as well as stories we're following. For example, The Harvard Business Review evaluates how a new generation of business leaders views philanthropy.